2022, Vol. 86, No. 1
Editor-in-Chief John G. Kruth, M.S.
© Parapsychology Press
The Journal of Parapsychology
TABLE OF CONTENTS
5. Pratte, E.A. Near-Death Experiences and Psychological Wellbeing: A Quantitative Analysis. 99-124.
6. Pederzoli, L., Bilucaglia, M., Prati, E., Matteoli, M., and Tressoldi, P. A Pilot Study of Distant ‘Mind-Matter’ Interaction with Digital Photography. 125-134.
7. Katz, D. L., and Tressoldi, P. Remote Viewing Applications: A Survey of Present-Day RV Practitioners. 135-157.
8. Carpenter, J. A Splendid Adventure. [Review of the book J. B. Rhine, Letters 1923-1939: ESP and the Foundations oF Parapsychology, edited by Barbara Ensrud and Sally Rhine Feather]. Open Access 158-167.
9. Murphy-Morgan, C. The Battle For the Internet. [Review of the book Psi Wars: TED, Wikipedia, and the Battle for the Internet, by Craig Weiler. (Second edition)] 168-171.
10. Kremer, J.W. Recent Advances. [Review of the book Advances in Parapsychological Research 10, edited by Stanley Krippner, Adam J. Rock, Harris L. Friedman and Nancy L. Zingrone]. 172-175.