2021, Vol. 85, No. 1
Editor-in-Chief Sally Ann Drucker, Ph.D.
© Parapsychology Press
The Journal of Parapsychology
TABLE OF CONTENTS
6. Carpenter, J., Simmonds-Moore, C., Moore, S., and Carpenter, F. ESP Contributes to the Unconscious Formation of Preferences. 28-53.
7. Laythe, B., Houran, J., and Little, C. The Ghostly Character of Childhood Imaginary Companions: An Empirical Study of Online Accounts. 54-74.
8. May, E.C. A Random Number Generator Experiment: The Origin of Decision Augmentation Theory. 75-107.
9. Roe, C. The Mote in Thy Brother’s Eye. [Review of the book The 7 Deadly Sins of Psychology: A Manifesto for Reforming the Culture of Scientific Practice, by Chris Chambers]. 108-114.
10. Drucker, S.A. I Second that Emotion: Looking at Psi in Psychotherapy and Daily Life. [Review of the book Psi in Psychotherapy: Conventional & Nonconventional Healing of Mental Illness by Alex Tanous, Elaine Schwinge, and Andrew F. Banbrick] and [Review of the book Sensitive Soul: The Unseen Role of Emotion in Extraordinary States by Michael A. Jawer]. 115-118.
11. Turner, K.C. Essays from the Edge. [Review of the book Dangerous Pursuits: Mediumship, Mind, and Music by Stephen E. Braude]. 119-121.