2016, Vol. 80, No. 1
All Articles in this Issue are Open Access
Editor: John A. Palmer, Ph.D.
© Rhine Research Center
The Journal of Parapsychology
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Palmer, J. Editorial. Hansel's Ghost: Resurrection of the Experimenter Fraud Hypothesis in Parapsychology. 5-16.
2. Various. Abstracts of Presented Papers From the First Combined Convention of the Parapsychological Association (59th)
and the Society for Scientific Exploration (35th), Boulder, Colorado, USA (PA Papers Only). 17-36.
4. Hitchman, G. A. M., Pfeuffer, C. U., Roe, C. A., and Sherwood, S. J. The Effects of Experimenter-Participant Interaction Qualities in a Goal-Oriented Nonintentional Precognition Task. 45-69.
5. Kruth, J. G., and Joines, W. T. Taming the Ghost Within: An Approach Toward Addressing Apparent Electronic Poltergeist Activity. 70-86.
6. Shimizu, T., and Ishikawa, M. Optimal Length Exploration for Field RNG Outputs Using a Haar Wavelet Filter: TV Audience Ratings for New Year's 2012 in Japan. 87-98.
7. Kennedy, J. E. [Review of the book Parapsychology: A Handbook for the 21st Century. edited by Etzel Cardena, John Palmer,
and David Marcusson-Clavertz]. 99-106.
8. Matlock, J.G. [Review of the book A Philosophical Critique of Empirical Arguments for Postmortem Survival by Michael Sudduth]. 107-109.
9. Leary, M. [Review of the book Paracoustics: Sound and the Paranormal edited by Steven T. Parsons and Callum E. Cooper]. 110-111.
10. Moreman, C. M. [Review of the book The Man Who Could Fly: St. Joseph of Copertino and the Mystery of Levitation by Michael Grosso]. 112-114.
11. Evrard, R. [Review of the book Illuminations. The UFO Experience as a Paranormal Event by Eric Ouellet]. 115-117.