2020, Vol. 84, No. 2
Editor-in-Chief Etzel Cardeña, Ph.D.
© Parapsychology Press
The Journal of Parapsychology
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Holt, N.J., Simmonds-Moore, C.A., and Moore, S.L. Does Latent Inhibition Underpin Creativity, Positive Schizotypy,
and Anomalous Cognition?. 156-178.
6. Jakob, M-J., Deschamps, M.C., and Maier, M.A. You Attract what You Are: The Effect of Unconscious Needs on
7. Dullin, E., and Jamet, D. A Portable Bench for Research on Telekinetic Effects on a Spinning Mobile
and Experimental Results Obtained with It. 254-275.
9. Alvarado, C.S. Mediums that Paint and Draw. [Review of the book Spirit Paintings and Art from the Afterlife: The Greatest Spirit Art and Medium Painters of All Time, by Maximillien de Lafayette] and [Review of the book L’Arte Inconsapevole: La Dissociazione Creativa, l’Ispirazione, la Medianità: Studi sull’Arte Medianica, edited by Massimo Biondi]. 287-294.
10. Cardeña, E. More than Fiction? Psi, Consciousness, and Science-Fiction. [Review of the book Psience Fiction: The Paranormal in Science Fiction Literature and Consciousness and Science Fiction. by Damien Broderick]. 295-298
11. Roe, C. Evidencing the Ineffable? [Review of the book Connected: The Emergence of Global Consciousness
by Roger Nelson]. 299-303.
12. Schmit, D.T. For Credulity’s Sake. [Review of the book A Cultural History of US Mesmerism by Emily Ogden]. 304-308.
13. Justo de Moraes, L., and Moreira-Almeida, A. A Comprehensive Academic Review of Reincarnation Research [Review of the book Signs of Reincarnation: Exploring Beliefs, Cases, and Theory, by James G. Matlock]. 309-313.
14. Nahm, M. A Narrative about Narratives of Near-Death Experiences [Review of the book What is it Like to be Dead? Near-Death Experiences, Christianity, & the Occult by Jens Schlieter]. 314-317.
15. Bowie, F. In Defense of the Sacred [Review of the book Medjugorje and the Supernatural: Science, Mysticism, and
Extraordinary Religious Experience, by Daniel Maria Klimek]. 318-321.
16. Hood, R.W. The Soul Divine [Review of the book The Shape of the Soul: What Mystical Experience Tells Us about Ourselves and Reality, by Paul Marshall]. 322-323
17. Matlock, J.G. Rehabilitating E. B. Tylor [Review of the book Edward Burnett Tylor, Religion and Culture, edited by Paul-François Tremlett, Liam T. Sutherland, and Graham Harvey]. 324-326.
18. Friedman, H.L. Reflections on, but not a History of, Transpersonal Psychology. [Review of the book A Different Dimension: Reflections on the History of Transpersonal Thought, by Mark B. Ryan]. 333-334.
19. Lause, M. Jonathan Koons and American Spiritualism [Review of the book Enchanted Ground: The Spirit Room of Jonathan Koons, by Sharon Hatfield]. 330-332.
20. Hunter, J. The Case behind The Exorcist Revisited [Review of the book Diabolical Possession and the Case Behind the Exorcist, by Sergio A. Rueda]. 333-334.